Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

I braved the crowds and went Black Friday shopping. There were things that we needed and just flat out wanted for some seriously awesome prices. However, I wouldn't ever recommend going alone. I had to use the restroom, and asked a total stranger to watch my cart (after almost peeing myself first of course) 




My final list: 
Stainless Steel Trash Can
2 Crock pots (1 for a friend)
2 Electric Skillets (1 for a friend) 
2 Barstools for our new kitchen island
2 sets of our favorite tupperware
23" TV for Devin's treadmill (notice I say Devin's treadmill .. hahah)
Roku HD


Looooove Black Friday shopping, but I would love it much more if I had my madre or someone else I love very much to come with me next time. I'll work hard on making some fellow Black Friday shopping friends here in Omaha for next years trip  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment