Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Young Women in Excellence

Tonight was Young Women in Excellence. How grateful I am that it is over, but also how grateful I am that I had the opportunity to help in the planning process, set up, and see what our incredible girls have done with their time. 

I absolutely love these girls, and I've been so blessed to be able to serve with them and to get to know them on a personal level. 

As I saw tonight, the incredible things these girls are doing, it made me reflect a little bit. Even though I work super hard and have a lot to do in my callings at church, I still have time to improve myself, develop talents, and serve others. 

This is my goal, to focus on serving at least one person outside of my home per month. Once I do it a few times, it will become habit and I can then bask in the blessings of service, and share it with others. 

I love this gospel and I can't even express how grateful I am for the blessings and happiness it brings me. I can't imagine being happy without having the knowledge that I do of this gospel. It is true, and I know that my Heavenly Father loves me, and he sent me these amazing young women to teach me, strengthen me, and help me. 

What more could I even ask for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment