Saturday, November 2, 2013

Personal Progress 'Late Over'

Day 1: 

Today I am grateful for the 7 young women that were at my home last night, I'm grateful for their sweet spirits, their smiles, their jokes, the incredible insight they have, and for the happiness they bring to my life. 

In my church, I am a leader over the 12-14 year old girls, and there is a program that we encourage the girls to do that helps them learn new skills, develop talents, and learn to be good homemakers, citizens, and women. So last night all of my girls came to my house, and another leader and I helped them pass off a lot of the different goals all in one night as we played games, ate junk food, and learned all about one another.

It was a late night for me, but we all had such a great time, the girls are so funny and all get along well, and I just love them to death. 







No comments:

Post a Comment