Saturday, December 7, 2013

The big move

Okay,  so to say the least, things have been crazy over here!

We're getting ready to move, and we're doing last minute things, still working in our callings, getting ready for Devin's living arrangements, and just de-crapping our house (de-crapping is the Despain version of de-cluttering, in case you were wondering) ..

I've had to say goodbye to great friends, an awesome workplace, and an incredible town.

This is really hard for me, but I know that Heavenly Father is sending us to Omaha because he knows there is something great for us there. I'm absolutely positive of that!

Keep us in your prayers, as Devin and I will be apart a lot throughout this holiday season, and will need all the love and blessings that we can get.

I'll catch up soon (when I'm at our new house totally alone for the next 3 weeks) on all of the happenings of the past month that I've skipped out on because of business! :)


Omaha, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment