Friday, December 13, 2013

Hart Surprise

After a couple crazy days of moving into the new house in Omaha, my mom, granny, Chance, Derek, and my Granny's foster kid, John, came to visit me. They surprised me! I was at Walmart getting some stuff for the new house, and I had just happened to call my mother before hand (out of loneliness) and mentioned to her that I was going to Walmart. I was asking a lady that worked there where to find the Berts Bees, and someone grabbed my arms super hard, and it was kind of scary ... It was my 8 foot tall brother, Derek!!!!



Seriously, that was the sweetest surprise ever. I love my family, they're the best .. and they buy and make bacon for me all while trying out my new skillet that I got for $9.97 at the Black Friday sales.

Love you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment