Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The prophet

Tonight we had the elder missionaries over for dinner. Elder Horkley and Barrett. It was a lot of fun having them over, I think Devin especially enjoys it because he can really relate with them concerning his mission and usually living in Utah and BYU - so it's always fun to hear about their lives.

I made chicken cordon bleu for dinner, oh boy was it delicious. I'll have to post the recipe for future reference. 

The message they left us with was about having a prophet on the earth in our day. I just want to express how incredibly grateful I am to have a prophet who leads and guides us, who loves us and prays for us, who serves us and who is close enough to Heavenly Father to receive revelation concerning every member of the church. 

I'm grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows what I need, who blesses me and answers prayers. 

I truly have been blessed by my Heavenly Father - He knows exactly what I need, when I need it, and how to do it. 💜


No comments:

Post a Comment