Thursday, October 3, 2013

Oh boy.

I think I'm coming down with the flu, or something.

Just about every part of my body, except my stomach, hurts.

But the good part of it is, it's pretty obvious that Zoey knows that I'm not feeling well, so she's been giving me lots of cuddles. Like person cuddles. She'll sit UP beside me in the chair, and she lays her head on my chest, and puts her arm around me like she's hugging me.  I've never seen a dog do something like this. Definitely makes me feel a lot better.

Also, I've got an incredible husband who has called me multiple times to check up on me throughout the day, and he offered to come home, after his long day at work, and cook my dinner. I asked him, "Well, I don't even know what you could cook" .. and he said, "Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out and you can just relax and get feeling better"

Again, as I look at the details of my life, I have an immense number of blessings and I just don't know what I've done to deserve them. I love my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonderful husband who thinks of me, loves me, and helps me all the time.

Love you Devin, thank you for taking such good care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment