Saturday, October 19, 2013

Heaps Giant Pumpkin Farm

Devin, Mary and I went to Heaps Giant Pumpkin Farm with the youth in our ward and Joliet 1st Ward last night. They had a giant pumpkin patch, hay ride, haunted corn maze, and a flashlight corn maze. 

We had a blast! The haunted corn maze was seriously so fun - though I was worried that, because it was so muddy, I was going to get scared and slip on the mud and fall on my butt. :) But I didn't. The flashlight maze was pretty rockin' too, we just walked in for a long time until we got lost, and then we followed the left wall to get out - and we made it! Devin and Mary are the ones who came up with that cool strategy, I was totally cool with just wandering aimlessly for hours.

We then got hot chocolate, laughed with others who peed themselves in the haunted maze, and had an awesome night. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment