Sunday, October 14, 2012

I think I've figured this thing out!

Hallelujah! I thought I would never figure this thing out! I have been trying FOREVER now, well at least it seems to have been forever, who knows? :) Devin is laughing at me because he never expected me to give into the temptation of blogging AND tweeting in the same month. Who knows, I'm turning the big 20 tomorrow, I may have new adult temptations? It's way fun being able to have some sort of way to vent all my feelings about life and different things to a webpage and sharing all that my sweet husband and I have been doing in our fun adventure together! I'm also super excited to share recipes and fun ideas that I have had (or pinterest has given me, you all know the feeling that pinterest can give) So to all, thank you for being patient as I construct this thing (I have much more to learn). If you have any suggestions on how to work it, or any fun tutorials to help me, that'd be great:)

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I laughed when you called Twitter and blogging your "adult tempations".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad you enjoyed it! Its been fun trying to figure out all these different things, but we'll see if I can keep them up :)

    ReplyDelete