Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lake Cruise Photos (Mom's)

Derek and I stole my mother's phone for a little while to overload her phone with gorgeous pictures of her gorgeous, favorite children. I'm the Number One Favorite, of course. But Derek is a close second ;) 



I wonder if mom noticed this, but I'm holding her beautiful, fancy, expensive iPhone 5 over the edge of this cruise ship, and I am very prone to dropping my phone … she's lucky she still has this picture ;) 


She didn't just luck out with adorable children, she got pretty lucky with an adorable son-in-law too!


Back to the photos that my mother actually took. My Granny and I, I love this woman! 


Oops! Back to some of our gorgeous selfies we gifted to our mother.


Seriously, where did this kid get his good looks? Oh wait, I know.. 

ME!



I tried to pull off another one of those "Mooommmm" photos, but Derek and Chance obviously weren't on the same page. They both look super freakin' handsome and I'm over there like "DUUURR.."


No comments:

Post a Comment