Saturday, June 28, 2014

Branson Belle Lake Cruise

On Wednesday, we did a lake cruise on the Missouri Table Rock lake with the Branson Belle. It had a show with a magician and a couple of bands, and some yummy lunch. We had a lot of fun on this, Devin and Derek are such goofballs, they make everything a blast!


Handsome felllllaaa !! 


In between lunch and shows, we took a tour of the boat and checked out the nice weather and pretty lake. I love my mommy .. Isn't she so pretty? :)
I love pictures like these with my momma, I can see how much I really look like her. I mean, look at that hair color -- exactly the same. Our nose, our smiles, our cheeks, everything. I'm her twin. 😊. 

Derek and I had a small photo shoot while waiting for the second half of the show to start and for our fam to get back to the table. Who needs entertainment when you have a goofy personality and a camera? We didn't :)   Enjoy ---->


When Devin got back to the table, he posed for one photo, but missed the point of the "goofy photos" 😝






No comments:

Post a Comment