Saturday, June 28, 2014

Joes Crab Shack Adventure

For dinner on Thursday, we decided to try something none of us had ever had before and we went to Joe's Crab Shack. I was not really excited, because I've never really heard anything good about it, but I was pleasantly surprised!! Devin and I are seafood lovers, and we got a steam pot of king and queen crab legs, and chores them down. 

We got special bibs that were pretty punny. 


My dad got New Orleans style crawfish, it was suuuuper spicy, but absolutely delicious! I'm a fan of crawfish now :)

My parents are such cuties, they love each other so much. I mean, just look at em! 



Derek was in a pretty dang awesome mood all week, and posed for lots of fun pictures. 

I can't believe how big he's gotten. If you haven't seen my brother in a whole, he's about 6 foot 2 inches now. He basically shot up overnight. He's skinny, but pretty tough, and he's, well, a moody teenage boy most of the time. However, this week he was in the greatest mood ever! We had such an awesome time with him all week long  -- 






I've always loved my granny so much, she's been a pretty darn grandma to me for the past 21-1/2 years :)


And my grandpa, he's just funny. 
He fell asleep in his chair at dinner. 



Gotta love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment