Thursday, September 25, 2014

Henry Doorly Zoo

I apologize for the lack of posts, but I'll update you on what's been happening in Omaha for the past 2-3 months. 

While Derek was in town back in July, we took a trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha. This has been rated as the "best zoo in the world" for many years. Which is interesting, but Devin is sure that the zoo in San Diego or in Perth, Australia are definitely better. However, I have never been to either, so I'll continue to believe that this is the best :) 

Here are a couple photos of my favorite guys posing for me while we were there. 


There are peacocks that roam around this zoo freely, they're really very beautiful, and Derek thought he needed to feed one. It was disgusting. You could see the lump of french fry go down it's throat when it swallowed. But it was still pretty cool :) The last time we were at the zoo, with Eric and Barbara, the peacocks had had their babies, it was adorable!!


I told them to smile -- This is what I got. 


Now I got a model-like pose from Derek and a normal smile from Devin. They're both pretty dang cute. I love these fellas :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment