Saturday, August 10, 2013

Grandparents were BAPTIZED!

My grandma and grandpa were baptized on August 10, 2013. So Devin, Zoey and I made the long trip down to Oklahoma to experience that awesome day with them! They're such great examples to me, and man I'm grateful for them and that they have made this awesome decision in their lives. :) Here's a few pictures for everyone to see :)

I love this woman - she has always been such a great example of a strong, independent, and brave woman in my life. She taught me how to be strong. Love you Granny !

I just love this picture, they really look so genuinely happy - love these people with all my heart :) 

All my boys right after their baptism - Devin got to baptize my grandpa :)

Mom and I hanging out with Granny while she quickly fixed her hair after getting wet 

No comments:

Post a Comment