Thursday, August 15, 2013

A few of my favorites ..

There are a few things that I just love and you can't find them anywhere else than Oklahoma.

Soooo, here they are :) 

Well obviously these peeps, but they're sitting in this place called Braums - that's the best ice cream and burger shop in the world, and I will forever be convinced that that is the truth. :) 

And this is why - they're birthday cake ice cream, I've tried it at other places, it just doesn't compare. This is seriously the best ice cream in the world :) 

Obviously my moms delicious home cooking. :) I love bloomin onions!

And some tasty tasty snow cones! i seriously can't find them anywhere except Oklahoma. They're basically on every single block in OK. LOVE IT :) :)

And this little cutie. I've only met her once, but that definitely is something that has made the top of my favorites list. Love you Adley Harper, you're the cutest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment