Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WELCOME HOME ZOEY!

So today I drove two and half hours both ways to Winamac, Indiana to go pick up this sweet new addition to our family! Her name is Zoey and she is a cockapoo puppy. A cockapoo is a mix between a cocker spaniel and a miniature poodle and they're pretty dang adorable. She's already extremely smart and only nine weeks old! She's just the sweetest thing, she loves to cuddle and loves to please you as much as she can. She's already paper trained, but she just gets a little sad when you leave her alone without you. So it's kind of hard to make her sleep by herself .. if only she could snuggle in our bed with us. As I'm typing this, Zoey is laying in front of my face as much as possible so I will pay attention to her. Devin and I couldn't have picked a better puppy and we're just so in love with her already!!! We love you Zoey!!
Zoey giving Devin loves and kisses. :)
Zoey napping in my arms. She is perfect!

1 comment: