Thursday, April 17, 2014

Prep for trip!

Devin and I are coming to Utah on Saturday! 

We are so stinkin' excited. However, traveling for 2 weeks takes a lot of preparation.
Here's my to-do list: 

Send Chance's Birthday Card
Give Devin haircut
Get Zoey groomed
Funeral Potatoes for Funeral Friday
Salads for Enrichment Activity
Take out all of the trash in the house
Clean out the icebox
Turn off ice maker
Vacuum the floors throughout the house
Laundry
Wash sheets & bedspread
Clean out Corolla
Install new Sump Pump alarm
Find the light timers and turn them on
Sprinklers for my garden
Find a campsite in Moab
Find a hotel for mother, while we camp, in Moab
Make sure all dishes are done
Make chicken salad for trip food

Phew, anything else I should add?? Probably.
Oh, and why do I have to clean basically everything before we leave? Because I'm OCD, and there is nothing better than coming home to a clean house after you've been on a trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment