Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's Finally Spring Time!!

After living in Chicagoland during the winter, I never want to be cold again. I spent the past three months constantly bundled up and still shivering, my ears constantly hurting, and my nose running like an olympic track star. 

Finally, it's getting into the 50's and 60's! Which is absolutely incredible

Zoey and I have been going on walks every day, having lots of fun checking out all the new sights and smells, meeting new dogs, watching the ducks and just having so much fun! We have started house breaking her so that she doesn't have any more accidents in the house, and it's just been a blast so far. Well, the walks and playing outside, I'm not going as far as saying that house breaking has been a blast! Hahah, that would be insane, because it's driving me crazy

Isn't she adorable, playing in the backyard with the sun shining down?
Soooo nice! 

Basically - we're super excited about the sun coming out to socialize with us, we're finally meeting neighbors and people around the neighborhood because everyone isn't just hiding in their houses anymore!  Next winter is going to be so sad after this beautiful spring weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment